Mrs Claus's Chocolate Fix....
1 3/4 call purpose flour
3/4 cconfectioners' sugar
1/3 cbaking cocoa
3/4 ccold butter
1 can(s)14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 tspvanilla extract
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
1 ccoarsely chopped toasted pecans
1/3 cenglish toffee or smashed up health bars
How to Make Mrs Claus's Chocolate Fix....
- In a food processor combine the flour, sugar and cocoa. Add the butter and process just until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press firmly into a greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, combine condensed milk, vanilla and 1 cup of chocolate chips in a medium sauce pan.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth. Remove crust from oven and pour chocolate mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut, nuts and toffee bits and remaining chocolate chips.
- Press down firmly.