Molten Chocolate Cakes
How to Make Molten Chocolate Cakes
- 1Butter two 6-oz ramekins and dust with flour.
- 2Melt the chocolate and butter together.
- 3In a bowl, using an electric mixer beat the egg, egg yolk and sugar. Beat in flour.
- 4Add the chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- 5Fill ramekins with the batter and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- 7Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- 8**Make ahead tip: Refrigerate the batter in the ramekins for up to 1 day. Before baking bring to room temperature.