Molten Chocolate Cakes
How to Make Molten Chocolate Cakes
- Butter two 6-oz ramekins and dust with flour.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer beat the egg, egg yolk and sugar. Beat in flour.
- Add the chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fill ramekins with the batter and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- **Make ahead tip: Refrigerate the batter in the ramekins for up to 1 day. Before baking bring to room temperature.