You could add 1 c chopped nuts or pecan halves on top if you like buts in your fudge.
- 3 c semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1-oz can condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave in one-minute increments until melted, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla and salt. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed.
4. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
5. Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.