Mama's Marshmallow Cream Fudge
How to Make Mama's Marshmallow Cream Fudge
- In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips.
- Stir until chips melt and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into aluminum foil lined 8 x 8 inch baking pan. Chill until firm (about 22 hours).
- ***You can substitute another type of nut if you like.