Easy 2 Flavored Fudge
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 6 oz
- butterscotch chips (1 cup)
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk(14oz)
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- pecans, in pieces
How to Make Easy 2 Flavored Fudge
- 1Butter 9" x 9" square pan, I prefer to use glass myself.
- 2In sauce pan combine chocolate and butterscotch chips and sweetened condensed milk. Heat till all the chips are melted over medium low heat. Stir in vanilla and nuts. Pour mixture into a 9 x 9 square pan and let cool. Cut into bite sized pieces and enjoy!