Delicious Fat-Free Healthy Fudgy Brownies My Way
I had been buying individually wrapped, 90 calorie brownie packs, but these taste so much better and omit the chemistry test of ingredients.
I know that the idea of black bean brownies is nothing new, but try the addition of these few added ingredients and you'll never buy $3.00 a box store-bought, low-cal dessert bars again. My 13x9 pan costs just $1.89!
- 13x9 size brownie mix
- 15.25 oz. black beans, undrained
- tsp. vanilla
- heaping tbs. hershey's cocoa powder
- heaping tsp. cinnamon
How to Make Delicious Fat-Free Healthy Fudgy Brownies My Way
- 1Puree can of black beans WITH LIQUID.
- 2Empty contents of boxed brownie mix into a medium bowl. Add pureed beans, vanilla, cocoa powder, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Pour into prepared pan. 8x8, 9x9 and 13x9 can all be used. Follow baking directions for the appropriate size pan on the box. When baking in a glass pan, I bake at 325 degrees. Don't over-bake.
- 4Allow to cool. If desired, I like to cut into 24 bars (13x9 pan) and store at room temp. in individual sandwich bags ready to throw into lunches or your purse. Enjoy (guilt free!)