Decadent Fudge Brownies
- 4 squares
- baker's unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup
- butter or high quality margarine (i use i can't believe it's not butter)
- 1 tsp
- 1 cup
- all purpose flour
How to Make Decadent Fudge Brownies
- 1Heat chocolate and butter in a large glass bowl on high power for 2 minutes 10 seconds (for 1000 W microwave), or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. If it needs more time, put in microwave for 10 seconds more.
- 2Stir in sugar. Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Stir well. Stir in flour.
- 3Spread in a greased 7"x 11" pan. Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, until toothpick comes out a little gooey. It should have some crumbs stuck to it. Do not over bake.
- 4When these are warm they can be cut into squares. I like to serve them with a scoop of premium vanilla ice cream and caramel or fudge sauce. It is a decadent desert that guests will love. They will fight over them.