- 1 pkg
- regular oreo cookies (not double stuffed) (36 cookies)
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- cold mlk
- 12oz tub cool whip, divided
- 2 pkg
- 3.9oz chocolate instant pudding
- 3-1/4 c
- cold milk
- `-1/2 c
- mini chocolate chips
How to Make CHOCOLATE LASAGNA
- 1Crush the 36 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs (by whatever method works for yu: food processor, ziplock bag, etc.)
- 2Transfer crumbs to large bowl.
Stir in 6 T melted butter; incorporate with a fork.
Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish and press crumbs into the bottom of the pan.
Refrigerate while you work on the other layers
- 3Mix cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy.
Add 2T of milk and the sugar; mix well.
Stir in 1-1/4 cups Cool Whip.
Spread this mixture over the crust.
- 4In a bowl, combine pudding with 3-1/4 cups cold milk.
Whisk for several minutes until pudding starts to thicken.
Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer.
Allow the dessert t rest for about 5 minutes to the pudding will firm further.
- 5Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top.
Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top.
Place in freeze for 2 hour, or refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.