1 pkgregular oreo cookies (not double stuffed) (36 cookies)
6 Tbspbutter, melted
1 pkg8 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 Tbspcold mlk
112oz tub cool whip, divided
2 pkg3.9oz chocolate instant pudding
3-1/4 ccold milk
`-1/2 cmini chocolate chips
How to Make CHOCOLATE LASAGNA
- Crush the 36 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs (by whatever method works for yu: food processor, ziplock bag, etc.)
- Transfer crumbs to large bowl.
Stir in 6 T melted butter; incorporate with a fork.
Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish and press crumbs into the bottom of the pan.
Refrigerate while you work on the other layers
- Mix cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy.
Add 2T of milk and the sugar; mix well.
Stir in 1-1/4 cups Cool Whip.
Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine pudding with 3-1/4 cups cold milk.
Whisk for several minutes until pudding starts to thicken.
Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer.
Allow the dessert t rest for about 5 minutes to the pudding will firm further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top.
Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top.
Place in freeze for 2 hour, or refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.