How to Make Chocolate Bird's Nests
- 1Line a baking sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment paper or silicone mat. (Or use paper liners in muffin tins)
- 2In large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter, SLOWLY on low heat.
- 3Stir constantly until blended (about 5 min.)
- 4Place chow mein noodles in a very large bowl.
- 5Pour chocolate mixture over noodles, stir well. (If you want to use your hands to mix, make sure chocolate isn't too hot!)
- 6Drop on parchment paper or silicon mat using a large cookie scoop (about 2 TBS for each nest).
- 7Use back of spoon to form an indentation for the eggs.
- 8Chill until set, about a half an hour.
- 9Before serving place candy eggs or jelly beans, peeps, or other candies in center.