Brownie Bite S'mores
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 two and a half x two and a half square cutter
- 5 bakery brownies
- 3 large marshmallows
- 1 tsp. melted milk chocolate
- 1 chocolate cigar
How to Make Brownie Bite S'mores
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in ovenproof pan. Stir in sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Bake for 10 minutes. Let the mixture cool to the touch
- 2Press graham cracker mixture into the square cutter. Mash brownies and put on top of the graham cracker layer. Put marshmallows on skewer and heat til melted over an open flame. remove from skewer, then set on top of the brownie layer, drizzle with chocolate and add the cigar.
- 3Remove the s'more from the cutter and serve at once.