Wild Orange Peanut Butter Coconut balls doTERRA
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1/3 c
- 2 scoop(s)
- doterra vanilla trimshake powder
- 1 Tbsp
- orange juice
- 3/4 c
- old fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped almonds
- drops of doterra wild orange essential oil
How to Make Wild Orange Peanut Butter Coconut balls doTERRA
- 1Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir with spoon until well blended. If mixture is too thick, add more orange juice 1 tsp. at a time. If mixture is too thin, add a little coconut or more oats a little at a time to get the consistency you desire to roll into balls.
- 2Roll into walnut size or smaller balls. Roll into coconut.
- 3Place on a baking sheet, platter, plate. Chill and let set for a few minutes. ENJOY!