☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2sleeves saltine crackers
1 cbrown sugar
12 ozchocolate chips
1 cchopped nuts
How to Make Saltine Toffee/Christmas Crack
- preheat over to 375. line a jelly roll pan with foil and butter the foil generously.
- lay saltines in a single layer to cover pan completely.
- In saucepan, mix butter and brown sugar and bring to a boil. boil for 3 minutes. Pour syrup over the crackers making sure each cracker is covered.
- Put crackers in the oven and bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove from oven and top with chocolate chips.
- spread chips to cover the toffee evenly and top with chopped nuts. refridgerate until completely cool. break into pieces and serve.