3 cwhite sugar
3/4 cbutter, melted
2/3 cevaporated milk
1/2 ccanned pure (unsweetened) pumpkin
2 Tbsplight corn syrup
1 tsppumpkin pie spice
1 12 ozwhite chocolate chips
1 7 ozjar marshmallow creme
1 cchopped pecans, toasted (optional)
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Pumpkin Fudge
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a 3 1/2- quart saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234° (soft ball stage) or for about 12 minutes.
- Once mixture reaches 234°, remove from heat and quickly stir in the white chocolate, marshmallow creme, pecans (if using) and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool; cut fudge into squares.
- Store tightly wrapped in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.