1 lbwhite baking chocolate
8 ozcream cheese
3 cconfectioners' sugar
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/4 tsppure almond extract
1/8 tspgreen food coloring
1/2 cchopped pistachios
How to Make Pistachio Fudge
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well.
- Stir in chopped pistachios.
Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
Store in refrigerator.
- Substitute: One bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips can be substituted for the white chocolate squares.