How to Make Pistachio Fudge
- 1Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- 2Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- 3Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- 5Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well.
- 6Stir in chopped pistachios.
Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 7Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
Store in refrigerator.
- 8Substitute: One bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips can be substituted for the white chocolate squares.