Piña Colada Fudge
Anthony Nicometi Jr
2 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
1 cshredded or desecated coconut
3/4 csweetened condensed milk (about half the 14oz can)
3/4 cmarshmallow fluff
1/2 cdried pineapple coarsly chopped
3/4 tspcoconut extract
3/4 tsprum or rum extract
How to Make Piña Colada Fudge
- Line an 8x8 pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray. Make sure foil hangs over edges to allow for easy removal of fudge.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe container on medium heat, stirring every 30 seconds, until fully melted and smooth.
- Stir in coconut, butter, sweetened condensed milk, marshmallow fluff, salt, and extracts until well combined.
- Add dried pineapple and stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour fudge into pan and smooth top, Cool in fridge for 3 hours or until set.
- Remove fudge using the foil "handles". Cut fudge into small squares and serve. Store in an airtight container for up to a week. ENJOY :D