Peppermint Chocolate chip Bark
1/2 pkgwhite chocolate chips
1 pkgsemi sweet chocolate chips
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1/2 pkgpecans, in pieces
1/2 cwhite raisins
How to Make Peppermint Chocolate chip Bark
- In double boiler Melt dark chocolate slowly with butter.
- place Peppermint sticks, & pecans in plastic baggy and seal. With light hammer beat until crumbly. Set aside.
- place chocolate in stainless steel saucepan on heat while continually stirring. Cook until bubbly. Then remove from heat. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Place Peppermint mixture, pecans, White Chocolate chips, & white raisins on aluminum foil covered baking sheet. Cover with chocolate.
- pour melted chocolate on top in pan spread 1/2 inch thick. Place a few white chocolate chips on top. Put in refrigerator 1 1/2 hrs.
Lift chocolate off Foil when cooled.
Break apart into large 2 inch ea. pieces of bark.
Serve at room temperature after 1 hr. Then Chocolate Bark is ready for snacking. Cool minimum 2 hrs.