PEANUT BUTTER MICROWAVE FUDGE
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- confectioners sugar (1 # box)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- 1 c
- peanut butter
How to Make PEANUT BUTTER MICROWAVE FUDGE
- 1Place sugar, butter and milk in a large mixing bowl. Cook in the microwave 2 minutes on high.
- 2Take out, beat ingredients with hand mixer until combined.
- 3Microwave 30 seconds more, then add peanut butter and mix by hand or mixer until combined.
- 4Spread in foil lined 8x8 pan. Let cool then cut and ENJOY! Everyone will LOVE this!