Peanut Butter Bark
How to Make Peanut Butter Bark
- 1Butter an 8x10 baking sheet or dish
- 2Melt the milk chocolate chips and the vanilla chocolate chips together. I put mine in a double broiler but you can do it in the microwave just watch it carefully and stir every 30 seconds.
- 3When the chips are melted add the peanut butter and stir so that the vanilla chips are incorporated with the milk chocolate chips and the peanut butter.
- 4When the chips an peanut butter are combined well, pour onto your sheet or dish and smooth. There will be lumps from the crunchy peanut butter.
- 5Sprinkle the crushed nuts(I used the kind you can buy for Sundaes) over the top and put into the refrigerator for about an hour or so until it hardens.
- 6Cut into squares. I used a pizza cutter.