☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c
- graham cracker or saltine crumbs
- 1 c
- peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 1 c
- confectioner's sugar
- 1 c
- dark chocolate morsels
- 2 Tbsp
- peanut butter, smooth
- 1 tsp
- vegetable shortening
- 3/4 c
- crisp rice cereal
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Crack Bars
- 1Line the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch square pan with parchment or aluminum foil.
- 2Mix the melted butter with the cracker crumbs, the one cup peanut butter and confectioner's sugar. Turn into prepared pan and spread evenly in pan. Chill for about 1 hour.
- 3Place chocolate morsels, 2 tbs peanut butter and shortening in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until mixture is smooth. You may have to return the bowl to the microwave for another 15-20 seconds if morsels are not completely melted.
- 4Add the rice cereal to the chocolate mixture, stirring to coat well.
- 5Spread on top of chilled peanut butter mixture and return to refrigerator to chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- 6When well chilled, cut into 9 bars.