Mom's Peanut Butter Balls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 jar(s)18 oz. of creamy or crunchy peanut butter
1 stickbutter(no substitutes)
3 1/2 crice crispies cereal
2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 pkgchocolate chips
How to Make Mom's Peanut Butter Balls
- Mix Rice Krispies and powdered sugar in a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter and peanut butter in microwave-safe dish for one minute and stir. Put back in microwave for 15-second intervals until it is melted and mixes together
- Pour melted peanut butter mixture over the cereal mixture and mix with hand until well mixed. If the mixture is too sticky, add powdered sugar a few tablespoons at a time until manageable.
- Roll into balls with your hand about an inch tall. Place on cookie sheets and refrigerate for at least an hour until hardened.
- Melt chocolate chips and dip just the tops and refrigerate again until hardened. Keep them in the fridge until ready to be served. They are best served cold.