Mom's Peanut Butter Balls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 jar(s)
- 18 oz. of creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 stick
- butter(no substitutes)
- 3 1/2 c
- rice crispies cereal
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 pkg
- chocolate chips
How to Make Mom's Peanut Butter Balls
- 1Mix Rice Krispies and powdered sugar in a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Melt butter and peanut butter in microwave-safe dish for one minute and stir. Put back in microwave for 15-second intervals until it is melted and mixes together
- 3Pour melted peanut butter mixture over the cereal mixture and mix with hand until well mixed. If the mixture is too sticky, add powdered sugar a few tablespoons at a time until manageable.
- 4Roll into balls with your hand about an inch tall. Place on cookie sheets and refrigerate for at least an hour until hardened.
- 5Melt chocolate chips and dip just the tops and refrigerate again until hardened. Keep them in the fridge until ready to be served. They are best served cold.