Mini Chocolate-Raspberry Nut Cups
- 6 Tbsp
- chocolate chips (dark chocolate and semi-sweet work best)
- 3 Tbsp
- raspberry preserves
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped walnuts
- fresh raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
- * 12-15 small foil-lined paper candy cups
How to Make Mini Chocolate-Raspberry Nut Cups
- 1Place chocolate chips in a glass bowl (I used a 1-cup glass measuring cup) for 45 seconds on High power in microwave oven. Add raspberry preserves and chopped nuts, and stir well. If chocolate is not completely melted, return bowl to microwave and continue to heat on High at 15-second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is completely melted.
- 2Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate mixture into 12 foil-lined candy cups, filled about 3/4 full. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to allow the individual desserts to "set".
- 3Optional: Garnish each with a fresh raspberry or fresh chocolate shavings for added appeal.