☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
- 4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 c
- evaporated milk
- 1/3 c
- light corn syrup
- 6 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- bailey's irish cream
- 1 1/2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Irish Cream Fudge
- 1spread nuts evenly in bottom of greased 8x11 pan.
- 2grease sides of large stockpot. combine next 6 ingredients in pot over medium low heat, stirring constantly until sugar disolves.
- 3using a pastry brush dipped in hot water, wash down any crystals on sides of pan. attach candy thermometer to side of pan.(don't let it touch the bottom)
- 4increase heat to medium and bring to boil. Do not stir until syrup is boiling. Cook to soft ball stage (234-240 *F)
- 5put pot in 2 inches of cold water. Add Bailey's. Do not stir until it cools to 110 degrees.
- 6Add chocolate and beat on medium with an electric mixer until no longer glossy. Pour mixture over nuts.
- 7allow to cool and then cut into squares.