☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cchopped walnuts
4 cgranulated sugar
1 cevaporated milk
1/3 clight corn syrup
1/2 cbailey's irish cream
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Irish Cream Fudge
- spread nuts evenly in bottom of greased 8x11 pan.
- grease sides of large stockpot. combine next 6 ingredients in pot over medium low heat, stirring constantly until sugar disolves.
- using a pastry brush dipped in hot water, wash down any crystals on sides of pan. attach candy thermometer to side of pan.(don't let it touch the bottom)
- increase heat to medium and bring to boil. Do not stir until syrup is boiling. Cook to soft ball stage (234-240 *F)
- put pot in 2 inches of cold water. Add Bailey's. Do not stir until it cools to 110 degrees.
- Add chocolate and beat on medium with an electric mixer until no longer glossy. Pour mixture over nuts.
- allow to cool and then cut into squares.