Grandma's Fudge Recipe
- 4 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 1 stick
- 3 c
- semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 oz
- unsweetened baker's chocolate
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
How to Make Grandma's Fudge Recipe
- 1Combine sugar and milk. Boil slowly (10) minutes. Remove from heat.
- 2Add vanilla, unsweetened baker's chocolate and chocolate morsels, stir until completely melted.
- 3Add butter. Stir until fudge is no longer glossy.
- 4Pour into buttered 9 x 13 pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares and serve!