- 1 1/4 c
- rice chex cereal
- 1 c
- white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
- rolls betty crocker fruit roll-ups chewy fruit snack (any flavor; from 5-oz box), unwrapped
- gummy worm candies
How to Make Fruit Sushi
- 1Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with fingers to make 3/4 cup.
- 2In medium microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips as directed on package until melted and chips can be stirred smooth. Add crushed cereal; stir until well coated.
- 3Unroll fruit snack rolls. For each sushi roll, spread one-fourth of cereal mixture on snack roll to within 1/2 inch of one short side. Arrange 3 gummy worm candies, side by side, on cereal-covered short side. Starting with short side topped with candies, roll up each snack roll tightly, pressing unfilled short side of roll to seal.
- 4Let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until firm. To serve, cut each roll into 4 slices. Store loosely covered at room temperature.