Five-Minute Fudge Wreath
·1 (12oz.) bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
·9oz.(3/4 of a 12oz.)bag of butterscotch morsels
·1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
·1 tsp. vanilla
·1 (8oz.) can walnut halves
·optional red and green candied cherries
How to Make Five-Minute Fudge Wreath
- Place a heavy pot on the stove and heat over low heat, and add your sweetened condensed milk(save your empty milk can)add your chips and stir until combined. Add your nuts and raisins and stir in your tsp. of vanilla and remove fudge from heat.
- Line a 8 inch or 9 inch cake pan with plastic wrap, and give it a light coat of cooking spray. Cover the empty milk container with plastic wrap and place in center of cake pan.
- Spoon fudge into pan
- Chill covered with more plastic wrap in the refrigerator.
- After fudge is fully set, remove from pan, discard empty can and plastic wrap and place on plate.
- Store covered in cool place