Jo Ann Duren
2/3 cevaporated milk
1 pkg12 ounces (340 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 jar(s)7-ounce (198 g) jar kraft marshmallow creme
1 cchopped nuts
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Fantasy Fudge
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in a heavy 2 1/2 quart saucepan; bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate till melted.
- Add marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla; beat until blended.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Note: Can be made in a smaller pan for thicker squares (yield will be reduced.)