Jo Ann Duren
- 3 c
- 3/4 c
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk
- 1 pkg
- 12 ounces (340 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar(s)
- 7-ounce (198 g) jar kraft marshmallow creme
- 1 c
- chopped nuts
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Fantasy Fudge
- 1Combine sugar, margarine and milk in a heavy 2 1/2 quart saucepan; bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- 2Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- 3Remove from heat, stir in chocolate till melted.
- 4Add marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla; beat until blended.
- 5Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 6Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
- 7Note: Can be made in a smaller pan for thicker squares (yield will be reduced.)