☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 pkg12 oz package chocolate chips
3/4 ccreamy peanut butter
How to Make Eat-Your-Heart-Out Fudge
- Cut a piece of foil big enough to fit inside and over the edges of an 8 x 8 x 2" baking dish or pan. Place foil in the pan and press against bottom, sides and corners to fit pan. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave bowl, stir together the powdered sugar, milk and salt.
- Add the butter and microwave uncovered for 1 minute on high.
- Remove from microwave and stir. Microwave again on high for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir. Microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Remove from microwave and quickly add chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until blended.
- Pour into foiled pan and smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Cut into squares and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.