- 1-1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz package chocolate chips
- 3/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Eat-Your-Heart-Out Fudge
- 1Cut a piece of foil big enough to fit inside and over the edges of an 8 x 8 x 2" baking dish or pan. Place foil in the pan and press against bottom, sides and corners to fit pan. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- 2In a large microwave bowl, stir together the powdered sugar, milk and salt.
- 3Add the butter and microwave uncovered for 1 minute on high.
- 4Remove from microwave and stir. Microwave again on high for 1-1/2 minutes.
- 5Remove from microwave and stir. Microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- 6Remove from microwave and quickly add chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until blended.
- 7Pour into foiled pan and smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Cut into squares and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.