Easy Peasy Marshmallow Suckers
The stores have shaped and flavored marshmallows for every holiday, so the possibilities are endless for making these. I found strawberry and vanilla heart shaped ones and decided they were perfect for these suckers.
- 20-25 small
- sucker sticks
- bag of shaped and flavored marshmallows
- about 12 oz
- ghirardelli dipping chocolate
- colored chocolate for decor
How to Make Easy Peasy Marshmallow Suckers
- 1Dip the end of each sucker stick and poke it into each marshmallow from the bottom of the shape (heart in this instance) it needs to go most of the way thru the marshmallows. Let set until chocolate hardens.
- 2Melt dipping chocolate in Pyrex bowl in the microwave. 45 seconds to start, stir, and melt for 10 - 15 second intervals until completely melted., stirring each time you check it. Do not over heat chocolate or it will seize up.
Dip each sucker in chocolate and shake off the excess. Place on parchment lined baking sheet until set. Use colored chocolate in a contrasting color to decorate the tops if desired. Enjoy!