Dairy-Free Crunchy Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 1/2 c
- crunchy peanut butter
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 12 oz
- dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- coconut oil
How to Make Dairy-Free Crunchy Peanut Butter Cups
- 1Line a regular sized muffin tin with 12 liners or a mini-muffin tin with 24 liners. Spray each liner with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together 1 cup of peanut butter, the powdered sugar, and So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk until smooth and creamy. Mix in graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3In small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, coconut oil, and remaining 1/2 cup of peanut butter. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring frequently until smooth. Place just enough melted chocolate in each prepared muffin cup to cover the bottom. Place in the refrigerator or freezer until firm.
- 4Remove peanut butter filling from refrigerator and form into 12 large sized balls or 24 small sized balls. Place in muffin cups and flatten slightly using your thumb. Spoon remaining melted chocolate evenly over the peanut butter filling. Chill until set. Refrigerate any leftovers. Enjoy!