Creamy Pumpkin Pie Fudge
2/3 cevaporated milk
1/2 csolid canned pumpkin (puree)
2 Tbsplight karo syrup
1 1/2 tsppumpkin pie spices
12 oz bag(s)vanilla or white chocolate chips
1 (7oz) jar(s)marshmallow cream
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Creamy Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- Butter a 9x9" baking dish and set aside.
- In a large 3 quart saucepan melt the butter on medium heat. Add the evaporated milk, sugar, pumpkin, Karo syrup and the pumpkin Pie spice.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until a full rolling boil. Continue stirring as the mixture boils until temperature reaches 234 degrees, about 8-10 minutes. Check with a candy thermometer. Once it reaches 234 degrees, remove from heat.
- Quickly add the vanilla chips and the marshmallow cream. Stir to combine well and melt the chips. At this point you can add a few drops of orange food coloring to get the color of a pumpkin pie. When the chips have melted, fold in the chopped pecans.
- Pour the mixture into the buttered dish. Let it set 2-3 hours until firm, or refrigerate for 1 hour and cut into 1" sized pieces. (Enjoy)