Creamy Coconut Bon Bons
- 2 box
- confectioner's sugar
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 lb
- butter, softened
- 1 pkg
- sweetened shredded coconut, pulsed until fine in food processor
- 12 oz. package of good quality chocolate chips (i use ghiradelli)
- to 1/4 piece off of a block of peraffin
- 1 tsp
- coconut extract, optional
How to Make Creamy Coconut Bon Bons
- 1Mix first four ingredients by hand and refrigerate for one hour.
- 2Roll into 3/4 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate for one hour.
- 3In a double boiler, melt chocolate and paraffin and mix well. Pierce candy balls with toothpick and dip in melted chocolate. For chocolate lovers, you can dip them twice if you like. Regrigerate after the first dip and then dip them again.
- 4NOTE: The teaspoon of coconut extract is optional according to your taste. For a stronger coconut flavor, use the extract.