☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- 10x sugar
- 1/4 lb
- butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- shredded coconut, to taste
How to Make Coconut Easter Eggs
- 1Beat all ingredients, except coconut, until fluffy.
- 2Stir in coconut to taste. Start with a half cup and increase from there. (More coconut, chewier, less creamy eggs; less coconut, creamier eggs)
- 3Roll into small eggs. (Refrigerate before rolling if that makes them easier to roll.)
- 4Freeze until hard. Coat with dark chocolate. Store in refrigerator.