CHUNKY CHUNKS FOR MY HUNK
Rose Mary Mogan
The recipe is easy & simple & only takes a few minutes to make. I was very pleased with the outcome of the recipe, & my husband really enjoyed my homemade version of the CHUNKY CANDY BARS. I used ice cube trays for the molds.
- 1/2 c
- dark raisins
- 1/2 c
- golden raisins
- 1 c
- dry roasted salted peanuts, or nuts of your choice coarsely chopped
- squares of chocolate almond bark
- 2 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp
- vanilla bean paste or extract
How to Make CHUNKY CHUNKS FOR MY HUNK
- 4I did 2 minutes first then stirred to blend and then did an additional minute, until chocolate was completely melted. Stir until mixture is smooth. Chop peanuts roughly and combine with both golden & dark raisins, stir together till blended.