Blue Ribbon Recipe
This recipe is a winner! I loved the sweet and salty combination in each handful. The salt of the pretzel and the salt lightly sprinkled on top are just perfect. This would be great for a holiday gift for your mail carrier, school crossing guard or to just munch on while cooking! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Christmas Crunch
- 1Melt almond bark in double boiler.
- 2Stir peanut butter into melted almond bark.
- 3Add pretzel pieces and mix until all pretzels are coated.
- 4Spread thin on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- 5Sprinkle with toffee bits and a very small amount of kosher salt use a spatula to smooth out.
- 6Put in fridge to harden for 15 to 20 minutes. Break into pieces and store in a container.