Chocolate Pudding Fudge
- 2 pkg
- baker's semi sweet chocolate, or regular baker's chocolate ( 4 oz each)
- 1/2 c
- butter, unsalted
- 1/3 c
- hot water
- 1 pkg
- instant chocolate pudding ( small box)
- 3 c
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make Chocolate Pudding Fudge
- 1***NOTE*** I used the regular Baker's chocolate ( not the semi sweet) it made this fudge taste like dark chocolate. so so good)
- 2Start by lining a 8x8 dish with foil , leaving some over the edge to lift fudge out later.
In a large microwave safe bowl add 4 oz of chocolate and 6 tbs of butter. Microwave for 2-2 1/2 minutes , until chocolate and butter are melted . Stir well. Add chocolate pudding and stir for about 1 minute until pudding is mixed well.
- 3Add 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar and mix well ( will be crumbly at this point) Add 1/3 cup hot water and remaining sugar, stir well. Pour into pan and press down to even it out.
- 4In a small bowl melt the other 4 oz of chocolate and 2 tbs butter. Stir well and then pour over the top of fudge. Chill for about 3 hours before cutting. I cut mine into small pieces.