Chocolate Covered Pretzels
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·8 ounce bag of small twists pretzels, or more
·4 pieces of chocolate bark
·1 12 ounce bag of milk chocolate chips
·1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
·white bark for grating, optional
·white chocolate coating:
·1 12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips
·6 pieces of white almond bark
·chocolate bark for grating, optional
How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside.
- Melt the coating ingredients in a small deep mixing bowl in the microwave just until melted; stirring often.
- Put the bowl of melted chocolate on top of a small saucepan filled with a little bit of water on low heat. (Or use a double boiler instead for the melting and dipping.)
- Dip pretzels, one at a time, in the chocolate mixture and then lift out and gently tap off the excess chocolate. Place pretzels on cookie sheet that has been lined with waxed paper.
- Optional: Grate white or dark chocolate over dipped pretzels, while still warm. Chill to set the chocolate.
- Store the chocolate pretzels in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.