Also, the "cook" time is actually chill time! And the method of cooking was melt, mix and chill!
- 6 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- egg substitute
- 3 c
- colored marshmallows
- 1 c
- nuts, chopped (walnuts or pecans)
- 1 c
- confectioner's sugar, for rolling
How to Make Cathedral Windows
- 1Melt chocolate and margarine over low heat.
Remove from heat; add egg; mix well.
- 2Cool slightly. Mix marshmallows and nuts in large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over them; mix well.
- 3Divide mixture in half. On wax paper sprinkled with confectioners sugar, shape eatch half into a roll approximately 8 inches long.
- 4Chill several hours. Slice to serve.