How to Make Buckeye Bars
- Line 9x13 pan with parchment paper
- Melt butter and add peanut butter, mix to combine.
- Slowly add powdered sugar until you get a thick peanut butter mixture. It will remind you of really soft fudge and should hold together if rolled into a ball.
- Melt 1 1/2 lbs of the chocolate chips and pour into the bottom of the parchment-lined pan. (I melt in microwave-easier not to burn, just check in 30 sec. intervals)
- Let cool and harden, then press peanut butter mixture evenly over the chocolate.
- Melt remaining chocolate, spread onto peanut butter, let harden. Cut into squares and Enjoy! Yummy!