How to Make Buckeye Bars
- 1Line 9x13 pan with parchment paper
- 2Melt butter and add peanut butter, mix to combine.
- 3Slowly add powdered sugar until you get a thick peanut butter mixture. It will remind you of really soft fudge and should hold together if rolled into a ball.
- 4Melt 1 1/2 lbs of the chocolate chips and pour into the bottom of the parchment-lined pan. (I melt in microwave-easier not to burn, just check in 30 sec. intervals)
- 5Let cool and harden, then press peanut butter mixture evenly over the chocolate.
- 6Melt remaining chocolate, spread onto peanut butter, let harden. Cut into squares and Enjoy! Yummy!