How to Make Buckeye Bark
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Pour half of melted chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Using a spatula, spread chocolate to create a large chocolate slab. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to solidify.
- Mix together peanut butter and vanilla then stir in powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over chilled chocolate slab to cover entirely.
- Pour remaining melted chocolate over top of peanut butter layer. Carefully spread to edges to completely cover peanut butter.
- Return to freezer for 5-10 minutes to set top layer of chocolate. Cut Bark into desired sized pieces and enjoy.
- Store in an air tight container. No need to refrigerate unless in a warm climate.