Brown Sugar Butterscotch
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 clight corn syrup
How to Make Brown Sugar Butterscotch
- Combine all ingredients in 2-quart saucepan; mix well.
- Place over medium heat and cook to 300 (hard crack stage). Stir occasionally to prevent scortching.
- Remove from heat and let stand 1 minute.
- Pour into well-buttered 8" square pan. When partly cooled, mark in squares with a knife.
- While still warm and slightly pliable, turn out onto buttered foil.
- When hardened, tap with wooden spoon to break into marked squares.