Zesty Orange Gelatin Cake
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg
- sugar free orange gelatin (jello)
- 2/3 c
- orange juice
- 1/2 c
- canola,or vegetable oil
- large eggs
- zest of 1 medium orange
- confection sugar for dusting cake
How to Make Zesty Orange Gelatin Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degree's. Spray a 10 inch Bundt pan with Pam or other oil spray
- 2Combine cake mix and Gelatin in a large bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl Whisk together eggs,orange juice,oil,and orange zest
- 4Add to the cake mixture. Beat for 2-3 minutes,or until well mixed.Pour in to Bundt pan and bake at 350 degree's for 1 hour,or until pick comes out clean.
- 5cool,and invert on to a platter. Dust with powdered sugar. Slice and serve.