Zesty Orange Gelatin Cake
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 pkgsugar free orange gelatin (jello)
2/3 corange juice
1/2 ccanola,or vegetable oil
·zest of 1 medium orange
·confection sugar for dusting cake
How to Make Zesty Orange Gelatin Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degree's. Spray a 10 inch Bundt pan with Pam or other oil spray
- Combine cake mix and Gelatin in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl Whisk together eggs,orange juice,oil,and orange zest
- Add to the cake mixture. Beat for 2-3 minutes,or until well mixed.Pour in to Bundt pan and bake at 350 degree's for 1 hour,or until pick comes out clean.
- cool,and invert on to a platter. Dust with powdered sugar. Slice and serve.