2 stickmargarine orbutter
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 csprite or 7-up
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
2 Tbspcocoa powder
3 Tbspcorn starch
How to Make Zebra Cake
- Melt butter in a small pan. Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla extract using a mixer until fluffy.
- Mix flour with baking powder. Add to egg mixture, alternating flour, sprite, and butter.
- Divide batter into 2 parts. Add cocoa to one part and corn starch to second part.
- Grease a 9 inch spring form pan. Pour batter with a tablespoon to the spring form pan starting with the white batter. On top of this batter, pour the dark batter with a tablespoon , and repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Bake cake in a preheated oven to 335 F for 50 minutes or until wooden stick comes clean.