White Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
- 8 oz
- white chocolate
- 1/2 c
- fat free evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 c
- butter unsalted & softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- salt (fine)
- 3 lb
- sugar, confectioner/powdered
- extra fat free evaporated milk as needed
How to Make White Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
- 1Mix 8 oz White Chocolate with 1/2 cup Fat Free evaporated milk in a microwave safe bowl. Place in the micro and cook for 30 second on high, stir. repeat about 2 or 3 times. Mixing very well between heating. Stir till smooth. Do not over heat. Set aside to cool.
- 2Cream 1 1/2 cups softened butter with 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon very fine salt. (I put a teaspoon of salt in my smoothy maker/blender and processed till a fine powder) Or use unflavored popcorn salt.
- 3When butter mix is light and fluffly slowly add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time mixing till smooth and creamy. towards end start adding cool melted white-choco/millk mixture. Beating till smooth.
- 4Add more FF evaporated milk as needed a tablespoon at a time till you get it to your chosen consistency.