Watergate Cake With Pineapple
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 ccrushed pineapples (drained)
1/2 cpistachio nuts, chopped
1 boxpistachio pudding, 3.4 oz
12 oztub of Cool Whip
1 boxpistachio pudding, 3.4 oz.
1/4 cpistachio nuts, chopped for garnish
How to Make Watergate Cake With Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, mix all cake ingredients for two minutes on medium speed.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Pour into 2 round cake pans or a 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake according to cake mix directions.
- Cool cakes completely.
- While cake is cooking, in a medium bowl mix pudding and milk. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip and chill until cake is ready for frosting.
- After cakes are cooled completely frost.
- Refrigerate until time to serve. Keep any leftover cake refrigerated.