☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbutter or oleo
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
2 2/3 ccoconut, flaked
14 ozcan of eagle brand milk
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cpeanut butter, creamy
How to Make Triple Layer Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (or 325 degrees for glass dish).
- In a 9x13" baking pan, melt butter/oleo.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter/oleo.
- Top with coconut, then Eagle Brand milk.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in medium saucepan over low heat (or you can also melt in microwave - watch carefully).
- Spread evenly over hot coconut layer. Cool 30 minutes. Chill thoroughly. Cut into bars.
- Store at room temperature.