☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- butter or oleo
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 2 2/3 c
- coconut, flaked
- 14 oz
- can of eagle brand milk
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter, creamy
How to Make Triple Layer Cookie Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (or 325 degrees for glass dish).
- 2In a 9x13" baking pan, melt butter/oleo.
- 3Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter/oleo.
- 4Top with coconut, then Eagle Brand milk.
- 5Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in medium saucepan over low heat (or you can also melt in microwave - watch carefully).
- 7Spread evenly over hot coconut layer. Cool 30 minutes. Chill thoroughly. Cut into bars.
- 8Store at room temperature.