Quick & Easy Coconut Poppy Seed Cake
- 18 1/4 oz. white cake mix
- cup poppy seeds
- tsp. coconut extract, optional but good
- 3 1/2
- cups milk
- packages (3.4 oz. each) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 8 oz. carton cool whip, thawed
- cup flaked coconut, toasted, optional
How to Make Quick & Easy Coconut Poppy Seed Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed on package adding poppy seeds and coconut extract to batter. Pour into greased 13x9 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Don't over-bake. Cool completely.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Spread over the cake.
- 3Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.