- 1 box
- chocolate cake mix, ( i use triple fudge)
- 1 box
- chocolate pudding mix, (large)
- 1 pkg
- chocolate whipped cream, ( dream whip with cocoa powder will work) cool whip is prefered.
- several pinch
- chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chips
How to Make Quadruple Chocolate Cake
- 1Mix cake according to package directions. Bake in a rectangular pan.
- 2After cake is cooled, use a wooden spoon handle to poke holes at 2 inch intervals.
- 3pours pudding over entire cake. Let sit until completely cool, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4Frost pudding covered cake with Chocolate Cool Whip or another kind of Chocolate whipped cream. (You may use plain whipped cream if you wish, but then it would be Triple Chocolate!Make spoon swirls across top of cake,
- 5Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles completely across the cake. You may also use mini chocolate chips, mini M & M's, Chocolate leaves, pealed chocolate, what ever small chocolate accent that you wish!
- 6Keep REFRIGERATED! The topping will melt and become drippy and the pudding can separate. Of course if you have teen age boys in your home, you probably will not need to worry about this step!