1 boxchocolate cake mix, ( i use triple fudge)
1 boxchocolate pudding mix, (large)
1 pkgchocolate whipped cream, ( dream whip with cocoa powder will work) cool whip is prefered.
several pinchchocolate sprinkles or chocolate chips
How to Make Quadruple Chocolate Cake
- Mix cake according to package directions. Bake in a rectangular pan.
- After cake is cooled, use a wooden spoon handle to poke holes at 2 inch intervals.
- pours pudding over entire cake. Let sit until completely cool, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Frost pudding covered cake with Chocolate Cool Whip or another kind of Chocolate whipped cream. (You may use plain whipped cream if you wish, but then it would be Triple Chocolate!Make spoon swirls across top of cake,
- Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles completely across the cake. You may also use mini chocolate chips, mini M & M's, Chocolate leaves, pealed chocolate, what ever small chocolate accent that you wish!
- Keep REFRIGERATED! The topping will melt and become drippy and the pudding can separate. Of course if you have teen age boys in your home, you probably will not need to worry about this step!