- 1 box
- betty crocker supermoist butter recipe yellow cake mix
- water, butter and eggs called for on cake mix box
- container betty crocker rich & creamy vanilla frosting
- 6 c
- popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 Tbsp
- 3 to 4
- drops yellow food color
How to Make Popcorn Cupcakes
- 1Heat oven 350 (325 for dark or non-stick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, butter and eggs. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- 3Frost cupcakes with frosting. Top evenly with popcorn.
- 4In small bowl, stir together powdered sugar, milk and food color until smooth. Drizzle glaze over popcorn to look like melted butter.