Pineapple Sheet Cake
·2 cups all-purpose flour
·1½ cups granulated sugar
·2 teaspoons baking soda
·2 cups crushed pineapple, juice and all
·½ cup brown sugar
·1 cup pecan pieces
·1¼ sticks butter,unsalted
·½ cup granulated sugar
·1/3 cup evaporated milk
How to Make Pineapple Sheet Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a standardized jellyroll pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar and mix well.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and pineapple; mix well. Pour the batter into the greased jelly roll pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and nuts. Sprinkle on top of the unbaked cake.
- Bake cake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and pour on the topping while cake is still hot.
- In a small saucepan, combine all the topping ingredients; Butter, sugar, and evaporate milk. Boil for 2-3 minutes. Pour on cake while cake is still warm.
- Serve. Cake is good warm or cold.