Pineapple Sheet Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, juice and all
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1¼ sticks butter,unsalted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
How to Make Pineapple Sheet Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a standardized jellyroll pan.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar and mix well.
- 4Add in the flour, baking soda, and pineapple; mix well. Pour the batter into the greased jelly roll pan.
- 5In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and nuts. Sprinkle on top of the unbaked cake.
- 6Bake cake for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Remove cake from oven and pour on the topping while cake is still hot.
- 9In a small saucepan, combine all the topping ingredients; Butter, sugar, and evaporate milk. Boil for 2-3 minutes. Pour on cake while cake is still warm.
- 10Serve. Cake is good warm or cold.