PETITE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKES
Recipe & photo: Southern Living Magazine
12paper baking cups
14crisp gourmet cookies (such as lotus biscoff)
2 Tbspbutter, melted
·pinch of table salt
1 1/2 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
2 Tbspfresh lime juice
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cblueberry preserves
1/2 cfresh blueberries
·garnish: lime zest
How to Make PETITE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKES
- Place paper baking cups in 1 (12-cup) standard-size muffin pan. Pulse cookies in a food processor 8 to 10 times or until finely crushed. Stir together cookie crumbs, butter, and pinch of salt. Firmly press about 1-1/2 Tbsp. crumb mixture into bottom of each baking cup.
- Bake in a preheated 325º oven for 6 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Divide mixture among prepared baking cups.
- Bake at 325º for 15 to 20 minutes or until just set. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
- Gently remove cheesecakes from pan. Top each with 1 tsp. preserves and a few blueberries. Garnish with lime zest if desired.