PETITE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKES
Recipe & photo: Southern Living Magazine
- paper baking cups
- crisp gourmet cookies (such as lotus biscoff)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- pinch of table salt
- 1 1/2 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- 1/4 c
- blueberry preserves
- 1/2 c
- fresh blueberries
- garnish: lime zest
How to Make PETITE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKES
- 1Place paper baking cups in 1 (12-cup) standard-size muffin pan. Pulse cookies in a food processor 8 to 10 times or until finely crushed. Stir together cookie crumbs, butter, and pinch of salt. Firmly press about 1-1/2 Tbsp. crumb mixture into bottom of each baking cup.
- 2Bake in a preheated 325º oven for 6 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Divide mixture among prepared baking cups.
- 4Bake at 325º for 15 to 20 minutes or until just set. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
- 5Gently remove cheesecakes from pan. Top each with 1 tsp. preserves and a few blueberries. Garnish with lime zest if desired.